A Prenatal Course For You And Your Dog
Are you worried about how your dog is going to handle the arrival of your new baby?
Has your dog been the 'baby' of the family up until now, and you don't want them to feel left out, ignored and isolated, yet you want to make sure your new baby stays safe?
With Wags & Giggles, you'll have the comfort of knowing that you're preparing your dog for the arrival of your new baby, you have a plan in place for when your baby comes home, and you know that you can keep your dog engaged and happy while keeping your new baby safe.
What you get
- 4 week online course, with one new module per week, topics outlined below. Access to Module 1 today!
- Worksheets with each audio module allow you to customize exercises to your own dog.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can discuss problems, plans, and solutions with other students and your instructor.
Peace of mind that you've helped to prepare your dog as much as possible to ease their transition into having a baby in your home, as well as getting set up to increase safety around your new baby.
Module 1 - Daily Life
- House Rules
- House Management
- Schedules & Routines
Module 2 - Manners & Self-Control
- Importance of self-control and manners around babies
- Exercises to improve manners
- Exercises to improve self-control
- How to determine if your dog has behavior problems you need to fix now
Module 3 - All the baby things
- Getting used to baby equipment
- Getting used to baby noises
- Exercises to practice behavior around baby
Module 4 - Birth & Post-partum
- Planning for birth day and what you can prepare for your dog
- Introducing (or not introducing) your dog to baby
- Metal and physical stimulation in the early postpartum weeks
Janet Cutler, CPDT-KA, MSc, PhD
Janet is an animal behaviour consultant and Certified Professional Dog Trainer. She has an MSc and PhD, both specializing in animal behaviour and welfare. She's been working in the animal industry for 17 years; as a veterinary technician, behaviour researcher, dog trainer and behaviour consultant.
Janet is passionate about helping families and their pets. This includes making sure pets are prepared for the arrival of a new baby so that they have an easier adjustment to their new life, as well as ensuring that homes with young children are as safe and happy as they can be.
Janet spends her time at home with her family, including her two daughters aged 2 and 4, husband, and their puppy.
As seen on:
Early-Bird Price $97USD - ending soon!
Have any questions about the course? Email email@example.com